Mersin
    Motosikleti
    ASYA AS200GY-2
    Motorum ve ben diyeyim dalayım buaraya.
    [img=http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1066/p1030406pu4.th.jpg]

REKLAM ALANI
    Oktay Motor CF Moto Polaris Mondial
    Motomax
    chocolateman - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    15 Aralık 2004
    Şehir
    KONYA
    Motosikleti
    XT 660X
    Alıntı Baycode adlı üyeden alıntı
    Güzelmiş güle güle kullan.
    Free Motorcycle Team

CartaL - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    09 Mart 2006
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    ZAT 150 mondial
    Ramzey zam yapmış 200lük 3477 ytl olmuş hadi hayırlısı :-(
    [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]üçtashashoşhofaş[/COLOR]

NoVaRiX - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    14 Mayıs 2006
    Şehir
    Istanbul, Tekirdağ
    Alıntı chocolateman adlı üyeden alıntı
    Güzelmiş güle güle kullan.
    chocolateman, dostum şu senin makinedeki ''6'' sticker'ı çıkarılabiliyormu?
    ~ Bütün mesele yolda olmak... ~

chocolateman - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    15 Aralık 2004
    Şehir
    KONYA
    Motosikleti
    XT 660X
    Alıntı NoVaRiX adlı üyeden alıntı
    chocolateman, dostum şu senin makinedeki ''6'' sticker'ı çıkarılabiliyormu?
    Çıkarılırda iz bırakır, üzerine vernik atılmış.
    Free Motorcycle Team

richy - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    28 Şubat 2006
    beyler 4000 kmde Ramzey 200 GY kaç liradan verilir sizce eylül başı satmayı düşünüyorum da
    ==============================

Üyelik
    31 Temmuz 2006
    Şehir
    Sweden
    Hello, i`m from Sweden and don´t understand turkish. I´m thinking about buying an Qingqi QM200GY and came to this forum because it looks like the one u call Ramsey?
    How is the overall quality on these bikes?, performance?
    Hope u can answer in english.

Image of the bike i mean:

http://www.trendimport.se/data/produ...1924569655.jpg

kastore - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    19 Haziran 2006
    Şehir
    Sahrayıcedid/Istanbul
    Motosikleti
    Suzuki Bandit 650SA
    Alıntı CathastrophiX adlı üyeden alıntı
    Hello, i`m from Sweden and don´t understand turkish. I´m thinking about buying an Qingqi QM200GY and came to this forum because it looks like the one u call Ramsey?
    How is the overall quality on these bikes?, performance?
    Hope u can answer in english.

Image of the bike i mean:

http://www.trendimport.se/data/produ...1924569655.jpg
    Hi there,

The picture of the motorbike really looks like my ramzey, the overall performance is ok for the bike as it costs low money, easy changeable parts & good handling. It's max speed is 120 km/h, 3 lt cost at 100 km (at my bike nearly) & fuel tank of 10.6 lt. Handling in terrain is nice but if you want use it on roads have to change the tyres, anything you want to learn more dont hesitate to ask...

here is the turkish link but you can understand many things http://www.ramzeymoped.com/doc/detay...20200%20-%20GY

Üyelik
    31 Temmuz 2006
    Şehir
    Sweden
    Thanks for you answer!
    Is there any typical problems with these bikes? How long can you expect the engine to last? How long have anyone driven their bike, 10000 km or more?
    Is it hard to get spare parts, I´ve heard that some parts from Honda XR200 -1982 fits.

Üyelik
    19 Haziran 2006
    Şehir
    Sahrayıcedid/Istanbul
    Motosikleti
    Suzuki Bandit 650SA
    A Zongshen 125cc (which is similiar to this bike) driven 77.000 km or nearly with regular problems (no big problem occured). The chinese enduros seem to be more reliable then the other chinese made motorcycles. The spare parts is no problem in here as i heard. I also heard some XR200 spare parts fits for the motorcycle. Some of our friends from this forum (chocolateman for ex.) finds good solutions for the performance and tuning, some other parts fits on this bike with fine tuning. They changed the back 14 to 15, to get more speed, he seems to pass over 140 km/h. The typical problem it's not easy to start the bike in cold weather and it's better to change the accumulator with a better one.

Üyelik
    31 Temmuz 2006
    Şehir
    Sweden
    So you can make them go faster? How? I´ve read that their topspeed varies from about 85 to 125 km/h. Are they restricted in any way? I think 15 Hp sounds a little low for a 200 cc even if it´s a four stroke engine. I have also found a page with exploded views of all parts for this bike, I will post the link later.

Üyelik
    19 Haziran 2006
    Şehir
    Sahrayıcedid/Istanbul
    Motosikleti
    Suzuki Bandit 650SA
    Mine is 16 hp, yeah you are right, it seems a little bit low four a 200cc, it is an old model engine. As i told you they change the back gear from 14 to 15 notches. This increases the top speed 15-20 km. The bike has the power but it seems somethink holds it at a speed around 90-100 kms. Sometimes accidentely I am looking to shift for more gear when it is in 5 When you change the back to 15 notches i think this problem ends. But they say you have to climb 1 gear shorter which is no problem. Also there are some exhaust modifications to make the performance better.

Üyelik
    31 Temmuz 2006
    Şehir
    Sweden
    Here are the links to exploded views of two different types of "gy bikes"
    The first one looks like Ramzey/Qingqi
    http://www.shanghaitriple-s.com/moto...og/QM200GY.htm
    http://www.atvforless.com/200gy-parts-web.htm

Naci63 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    20 Aralık 2005
    Şehir
    Adana
    Motosikleti
    BMW F800GS, TRIPLE BLACK
    Hi cathastrofix, i have got this bike for 8 months and quite happy possessing it. Up to now, i have riden it for almost 2,000 kms with no problem at all. It has a very good engine ( i.e. myself and my son weighing 180 kgs together, rode the bike on a very steepy rode on the third gear, where most cars cannot be driven higher than the second gear). I myself saw the max speed 130 kms on the clock last week on the motorway (there was almost no wind to effect) however, it has no problem of having a speed of 120 kms on the clock under normal conditions (i am 110 kilograms). It has some vibration because of tires on those speeds. I would not advice you to change neither front nor rear chain shafts, although you may increase your speed and reduce vibration but then you are to sacrifice its tramendous climbing ability.
    As a result, i would strongly advice this bike to you, and believe that you will have fun especially on offroads (for which this bike is designed). wish nice ridings without accident.

Üyelik
    28 Şubat 2006
    bu motorun isveç teki satış fiyatı 16900 kr muş. Bizim paramızla 3508 ytl ediyor. yaklaşık eşit aynı gibi. ama onlardaki sarı-siyah model daha guzel durmuş sanki.

Üyelik
    31 Temmuz 2006
    Şehir
    Sweden
    Since i don´t know turkish i don´t understand what richy wrote, but i see 16.900 kr, and thats the price in Sweden. I think that 3508 ytl is about the same price. In USA they cost about 1200 USD so they are cheaper there. If you buy an unregistered one in Sweden they cost about 125 USD=9000kr.

Naci63 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    20 Aralık 2005
    Şehir
    Adana
    Motosikleti
    BMW F800GS, TRIPLE BLACK
    Arkadaşlar, ramzey 200 GY'nin sübap ayar değerlerini (mm cinsinden) bilen varmı? Bir de merak ediyorum, sübap ayarı yapılırken hem eksoz hemde benzin sübapları aynı anda mı ayarlanır, yoksa birini ayarlayıp krank bir tur çevrildikten sonra mı ikincisi ayarlanır?

Richy, oradaki sarı siyah farklı çünkü bizde depo siyah grenaj ve çamuluklar sarı, orada ise tam tersi. Bence bizimki güzel. Selamlar.

Üyelik
    28 Şubat 2006
    @CathastrophiX
    Yeah I wrote that the prices in both countries were approx. equal. And as I got it you have very high tax rates just like here.

Türkçe forumda ingilizce yazmak hoşuma gitmiyor. Bence bu arkadasa cevap verecekler özel mesajla sorunlarını halletseler daha iyi olur. Forum kirleniyor.

mirrorside - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    25 Haziran 2005
    Alıntı CathastrophiX adlı üyeden alıntı
    Here are the links to exploded views of two different types of "gy bikes"
    The first one looks like Ramzey/Qingqi
    http://www.shanghaitriple-s.com/moto...og/QM200GY.htm
    http://www.atvforless.com/200gy-parts-web.htm
    Hi Cathastrophix, i purchased the same bike under a different Brand name called Zongshen 200 GY in August last year. Its prety strong and u can tune it to push speeds of up to 150 km per hour in downhill. But there is a very dangerous thing that u have to know. The frame of this chinese Enduros are as weak as scooter frames. If you want to ride this bike on cross country, be ready to take your bike home in 2 peaces, like i did two weeks ago.

Üyelik
    31 Temmuz 2006
    Şehir
    Sweden
    Oh, sorry to hear that, I hope u are ok! Where did the frame break?
    Sine we soon will have winter here again I will wait till next spring and buy one the.

REKLAM ALANI

Konu içerisindeki kullanıcılar

Şu an bu konu içerisinde 1 kullanıcı var. (0 üye ve 1 misafir)

Bu Konudaki Etiketler