Üye Girişi
Motovento
Reklam Alanı
Motomax
Reklam Alanı

Fiyat biraz anormal değilmi ?

Motovento
    REKLAM ALANI
    sularseller - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    03 Eylül 2009
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    Nexus 500
    http://www.sahibinden.com/honda_cbr6...XQQdisplayitem

3900 km 2008

Mileage: 3900 kilometers
    Capacity: 599 cc
    Output: 88 kW / 120 hp
    Color: Black
    yes, i'm falling... how much longer till i hit the ground? i can't tell you why i'm breaking down.do you wonder why i prefer to be alone? have i really lost control? i'm coming to an end.

REKLAM ALANI
    Oktay Motor CF Moto Polaris Mondial
    Motomax
    KUVVETMİRA - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    16 Temmuz 2008
    Şehir
    ankara
    Motosikleti
    xt 600
    vardır bi bigudilik.
    "laubalilikten hoşlanmam, ciddiyeti severim, disipline hayranım!.."

Üyelik
    03 Eylül 2009
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    Nexus 500
    Alıntı KUVVETMİRA adlı üyeden alıntı Mesajı göster
    vardır bi bigudilik.
    Benimde tahminim öyle,pek tekin gelmedi.Telefonda yok.
    yes, i'm falling... how much longer till i hit the ground? i can't tell you why i'm breaking down.do you wonder why i prefer to be alone? have i really lost control? i'm coming to an end.

pata - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    11 Mart 2008
    Şehir
    Yalova
    Motosikleti
    XVS 650 Dragstar
    Alıntı KUVVETMİRA adlı üyeden alıntı Mesajı göster
    vardır bi bigudilik.
    Bence Bigudilik yoktur paşam. Yabancıdan yabancıya Satış.

draggy - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    18 Eylül 2008
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    Dragstar 650
    Mavi plakalı araç, yabancıdan yabancıya satılabilir, yabancı arkadaşın bile olsa sen binemezsin

Üyelik
    02 Ağustos 2007
    Şehir
    izmir/BG
    Yurt dışında fiyatlar bu civarda zaten

Üyelik
    18 Eylül 2008
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    Dragstar 650
    Elemanla görüştüm, İspanyadaymış motor gönderirim falan diyor... Kendisine AB ye üye olmadığımız için sıkıntı olur falan dedim, sonra da yazmadı zaten... Dolandırıcılıkta olabilir...

Hi,

My name is Nicholaus Klaus, I am a motorcycle dealer from Spain and I am in the motos sales for more than 7 years.
    The prices of this moto is 3,900 EUR. The moto is located in Spain.
    I want to tell you that the moto is like new, it do not have any kind of problems, it has all the original parts, it has all the papers paid. It has never been involved in accident, it has the original paint!
    I want to sell it so cheap because in 2 weeks I have a deadline for a loan. We can make a fast deal if you are really interested.
    The price include all the fees, the transport and all the fees asigned to the moto registration in Turkey. You will receive the moto at your home door, and you will get it registered on your name for the sale price. Also you will have a 10 days inspection period before to decide if you will buy it or no.

If you are interested please write me back and I will explain you the transaction details.

Thanks,
    Nicholaus Klaus
    Hola,

We can negociate the price.
    As I told you in my first email the motorcycle is in Spain, but I will pay all the expenses to trasport the motorcycle at your address.
    We will make the deal through an escrow company named SDL Freight Solutions ( www.sdlfreightsolutions.co.cc/en ) and they will handle the transport, the payment and the motorcycle registration (all this services are incldued in the price).
    With this company you have the option to test the motorcycle before you will decide if you will buy it or no. The shipping time is 5 days.
    You will have a 10 days inspection period and a maximum number of 500 kms to drive.You can test the motorcycle at any official dealer from your country.
    Next I explain you how the transaction is working:
    I will give the motorcycle to SDL. They will inspect the motorcycle and the papers because they need to be sure that everything is legal. They will send you the inspection results to your email. They will ask you to make a deposit of 1500 euro to their agent, because they need to be sure about your honesty. If you will not like the motorcycle, you will reject the deal, I will pay the fees and SDL will give your money back.
    If you want to buy the motorcycle, please email me the following details so I can start the official procedures:
    Full name:
    Address:
    City:
    Postal Code:
    Phone number:

I will stat the official procedures through SDL Freight Solutions as soon as I will receive your email with your shipping details. They will send you an email with all the instructions that you will need to manage the deal; the tracking number and the payment instructions.

Thank you

Üyelik
    29 Nisan 2009
    Şehir
    tekirdağ/çorlu
    Motosikleti
    2011 Honda Cbr 125RR
    ah bi ABD ye girsek zaten araba ve motor fiyatları öle bi düşerki

---------- Mesaj ekleme zamanı: 23:12 ---------- İlk mesajı ekleme zamanı 23:10 ----------

pardon AB diğecektim
    Tedbir Senden Taktir Allahtan...

Üyelik
    18 Eylül 2008
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    Dragstar 650
    Adam hala mail gönderiyor, firma tüm gümrük işlemlerini halledecek diye, eski gümrük müşavir yardımcısıyım, bu işler bu kadar kolay olsa çoktan getirirdim, bir bit yeniği var...

Üyelik
    03 Eylül 2009
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    Nexus 500
    Amerikan fiyatı ortalama olması için;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-...item45f08b273d

Bence AB den direkte gelse bile burdaki 2008 model 600rr ların normal fiyatıyla aynı fiyata gelecektir.Benim kafamı karıştıran bu adam İspanyada satamamış Türkiye mi kalmış satmaya çalışıyor.

Üyelik
    18 Eylül 2008
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    Dragstar 650
    Adam ısrarla başka ücret ödemeyeceksin benim firmam işi halledecek diyor, bir bit yeniği var...

Üyelik
    19 Ocak 2010

bu ucuz motorsiklet hakkında

selamlar..benim adım Burak. ben tam bir internet kurduyum. ingilizce öğretmeniyim.bu ucuz motor benim de dikkatimi çekmişti adamla pazarlık yaptım o yazdıklarını bana da yazdı.sonra az araştırayım dedim bu sitede konuşulanlaru buldum..
    geçmiş deneyimlerim ışığında size şunu söyleyebilirim;

bu adam büyük bir ihtimalle dolandırıcı ( %90)
    bu adam büyük bir ihtimalle Türk ( %90) ingilizcesi bozuk

bu adam mailde bahsettiği ya 1500 euro yu vurup kaçacak
    ya da bahsettiği ve bizden istediği bilgilerle bir halt edecek

ben meraklı bir tipim. adama yem olup gerçeği öğreneceğim..bakalım amacı ne ))
    saygılar
    Burak
    ankaraajans@hotmail.com

Süper Moderatör (BBRR) Barış Şuşut - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    12 Haziran 2005
    Şehir
    marmaris
    OK de türkiyede gümrüğün dışında bekliyom elimde paran hazır de
    [B][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]"İnanç, görünmeyene inanmaktır. Görünmeyene inanırsanız kimsenin göremediğini görürsünüz"[/COLOR][/B] [B]A. Şerif İZGÖREN[/B]

KUVVETMİRA - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    16 Temmuz 2008
    Şehir
    ankara
    Motosikleti
    xt 600
    bendende selam sarkıt.
    daha sağlam teknik bulsun. bu tokadı pek kimse yemez
    "laubalilikten hoşlanmam, ciddiyeti severim, disipline hayranım!.."

Üyelik
    21 Ocak 2010
    Duruma benzer bir olayı ben de yaşadım. Aynı tekniği kullanmış(lar). 1500 € luk bilgisayarı herşey dahil 600 € ya satmaya çalışıyor. Hem de iki tane alırsam %20 daha indirim yapacakmış. Ödeme yapılacak site çakma gibi duruyor. co.cc subdomain uzantısı olması lazım. Pek inandırıcı gelmedi. Orjinal mesaj aşağıda... Mail adresi alexshabin@hotmail.com Alexandr Shabin... Ayrıca Alexandr diye bir isim olacağını sanmıyorum. Alexander olsa neyse Ciddi bir satıcı ismini yanlış kaydedecek değildir herhalde. ;)

Hi,

The price for this product is 600 euro. The prices includes all the expenses (VAT, transport ...). The product is brand new in original box, factory sealed with full manufacturer warranty and all the accesories.
    If you also want any other products just let me know and I will send you my best prices. I am a seller from United Kingdom, and the products are being shipped direct from my stock. The shipping time is 3 days.
    I will send you the products for free through SDL Freight Solutions ( www.sdlfreightsolutions.co.cc/en ).
    If you want to buy the product, send me the following details:
    Your full name:
    Address:
    City:
    Zip:
    Name and quantity of products (if you order more than 2 units you will get a 20% discount):
    Your email address:

As soon as I will receive your order I will go to SDL Freight Solutions to start the shipment. They act like an Escrow company. They will inspect the merchandise and they will send you the inspection result and payment instructions to your email. You will send the money to their agent. They will hold the money untill you will receive the merchandise. If you will not like the merchandise you will have 10 days to ask for a refund, and SDL Freight Solutions will return your money, and the product will be sent back to me on my cost. I will receive the money from SDL Freight Solutions only after you will give them the final product accept.

Looking forward to receive your reply...

Üyelik
    18 Eylül 2008
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    Dragstar 650
    Dolandırıcılık olduğu aynen ortaya çıktı

Üyelik
    29 Nisan 2009
    Şehir
    tekirdağ/çorlu
    Motosikleti
    2011 Honda Cbr 125RR
    piyasada çok var böyleleri
    Tedbir Senden Taktir Allahtan...

REKLAM ALANI

Konu içerisindeki kullanıcılar

Şu an bu konu içerisinde 1 kullanıcı var. (0 üye ve 1 misafir)

Bu Konudaki Etiketler