Kapat
Üye Girişi
Motovento
Reklam Alanı
Motomax
Reklam Alanı
35. sayfa BirinciBirinci ... 25333435363745 ... SonuncuSonuncu

[MT İstanbul] 17 Haziran Cumartesi Akşamı / KATHARSİS 'de Yaza Merhaba Rock Gecesi

Motovento
    REKLAM ALANI
    Super Moderator Alper_tim - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    23 Mart 2006
    Şehir
    Bakırköy/İSTANBUL
    Motosikleti
    Artık araba var
    Alıntı zuhtupasa adlı üyeden alıntı
    yaw alper sen çok yaşa emi..manyak dedinde aklıma kim geldi sence..
    anladım paşam ben kim olduğunu ama gelemicekmiş öyle söyledi bizi ereğli festivaline bekliyomuş ısrarla
    motosiklet kullanmak şeytanla kumar oynamaya benzer ,hep sen kazanırsın ama o kazandığında oyun biter

REKLAM ALANI
    Oktay Motor CF Moto Polaris Mondial
    Motomax
    demonicdreams - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    12 Kasım 2005
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    DADYW
    Ya millet Katharsis ne demek bilen var mı? Kafama takıldı kaldı kaç saattir!

Forumdan Uzaklaştırıldı zuhtupasa - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    21 Temmuz 2005
    Şehir
    Ist-Kadıkoy
    Motosikleti
    Burgman 400 K7
    sislerin içindeki katar dır herhalde..
    S&S

ferni - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    24 Mart 2006
    demonic ciddi diilsin heralde ama ruhsal arınma, temizlenme demek olduunu gene de belirteyim

Üyelik
    12 Kasım 2005
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    DADYW
    Alıntı ferni adlı üyeden alıntı
    demonic ciddi diilsin heralde ama ruhsal arınma, temizlenme demek olduunu gene de belirteyim
    Niye ciddi olmayayım ki? Gidon ya da cruiser ne demek diye sormadım ki... Katharsis'in ruhsal arınma anlamına geldiğini bilmiyorum sadece ilahi ferni.. bi de ayıplar gibi konuşuyon. Varoşlarda filozof vardı da biz mi tanışmadık

Forumdan Uzaklaştırıldı zuhtupasa - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    21 Temmuz 2005
    Şehir
    Ist-Kadıkoy
    Motosikleti
    Burgman 400 K7
    Alıntı demonicdreams adlı üyeden alıntı
    Niye ciddi olmayayım ki? Gidon ya da cruiser ne demek diye sormadım ki... Katharsis'in ruhsal arınma anlamına geldiğini bilmiyorum sadece ilahi ferni.. bi de ayıplar gibi konuşuyon. Varoşlarda filozof vardı da biz mi tanışmadık
    yaw varoşlarda arama.. bak etrafına yalandan bi sürü var..
    S&S

Üyelik
    24 Mart 2006
    aşkolsun ne ayıplaması, ne biliim merak edip netten vsden arayıp coktaan oğrenmişsindir diye dusundum sadece

okuldayken bir dersimizde cok gecerdi bizim katharsis, hey gidi gunler heeeyyy...

Üyelik
    23 Mart 2006
    Şehir
    Bakırköy/İSTANBUL
    Motosikleti
    Artık araba var
    Alıntı ferni adlı üyeden alıntı
    aşkolsun ne ayıplaması, ne biliim merak edip netten vsden arayıp coktaan oğrenmişsindir diye dusundum sadece

okuldayken bir dersimizde cok gecerdi bizim katharsis, hey gidi gunler heeeyyy...
    ulem hiç öle bi dersimiz olmadı beaaa
    ne dersiymiş o merak ettim şimdi
    motosiklet kullanmak şeytanla kumar oynamaya benzer ,hep sen kazanırsın ama o kazandığında oyun biter

muratdiksöz - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    07 Nisan 2006
    Şehir
    istanbul-Taksim,Fındıklı
    Motosikleti
    PRINCE cruiser Zs150/19
    Yazın arkadaşlar ,hem semtime gelmişsiniz hemde ROCKPITprogramını 94-95 lerde yapmış biri olarak nasıl gelmem

Üyelik
    23 Mart 2006
    Şehir
    Bakırköy/İSTANBUL
    Motosikleti
    Artık araba var
    Alıntı muratdiksöz adlı üyeden alıntı
    Yazın arkadaşlar ,hem semtime gelmişsiniz hemde ROCKPITprogramını 94-95 lerde yapmış biri olarak nasıl gelmem
    listemizdesin dostum sendee
    evet hedefe az kaldı millettt
    bundan sonraki düzenlencek gece fasıl olacaktır

Üyelik
    23 Mart 2006
    Şehir
    istanbul
    Motosikleti
    hyo gt250 dark
    sepulturadan son cavalera da ayrilmis. igor da abisinin izinden gidip hip hop, hard core karisimi biseyler yapmayi dusunuyormus.
    zaten max i "revizyonist" "kaypak" [ ] buluyordum. ne max ci oldum ne de igor cu. sepulturanin duyarliliklari ve muzigi idi cekici olan. bence derric andreas ve paulo sepulturanin arkapşan kahramanlari idi. onlar devam ediyorsa bende sepulturaya devam diyorum.
    cehenneme dek yolunuz var cavalera kardesler!
    bunun ustune derric li sepultura dan bi gece iyi gider.

Posted by Ian on 2006/06/13
    Drummer Igor Cavalera has officially announced his departure from Sepultura (as exclusively reported by Blabbermouth.net on January 13, 2006 and subsequently denied by both the band and Igor).

In a statement released today (June 12) to the Brazilian media, Igor attributed the split to "artistic incompatibility" with his Sepultura bandmates — guitarist Andreas Kisser, bassist Paulo Xisto Pinto Jr. and vocalist Derrick Green.

"I believe my mission in Sepultura has come to an end," Igor said in the statement. "I am very proud of everything we have done, but I feel that the group’s current formation no longer lives up to my expectations as a musician and a person. Since my last European tour with Sepultura, which took place in December 2004, I have sensed that my ideas were not compatible with those of the rest of the band."

Igor, who hasn’t performed with Sepultura since 2005, noticed that his personal ambitions were worlds apart from those of the other members of the group and he felt slightly detached from the creative process of Sepultura.

"After working in a band for so many years, the relationship between me and the rest of the group wore itself out and I feel that there is no longer a compatibility of thoughts and ideas between us," he said. "I tried to make this clear to the other guys and suggested that we take a break. However, their priority was to continue playing despite my absence."

As a drummer and musician, Igor will carry on and says he us looking forward to incorporating new sounds and influences — such as hip hop, hardcore, tribal percussion and electronic music — into his future projects to produce something authentic and real, similar to what Sepultura once represented in his life.

According to Igor, the decision to leave Sepultura was one of the most difficult in his career, since he — as one of the band’s co-founders — dedicated most of his life to it.

"I would really like to thank all of the fans that supported me and continue supporting our music," he said. "I would also like to thank everybody that worked to make Sepultura the band that it had become."

Source: BlabberMouth.Net

UPDATED: June 13, 2006
    Andreas, Derrick & Paulo will pronounce soon about the situation. We just want to let everyone knows that Sepultura will continue! We have the release of Dante XXI in South America next month (with 2 bonus tracks) and dates coming in Brazil and the rest of the world! Thank you for your understanding and support!

---
    June 12, 2006
    In a press release sent today to the press, Iggor Cavalera makes official his departure from SEPULTURA.

Iggor says he decided to leave the band because of "musical incompatibility" with the other members of the band. Iggor will be working on other projects from now on.

Brazilian drummer Jean Dolabella (ex-Udora) will take his place for the upcoming tour dates.

--

PRESS RELEASE:

Drummer and co- founder of the Brazilian biggest heavy metal band claims outworn and incompatibility of thoughts with the remaining band members, and signalizes new projects.

One of the founders of the Brazilian biggest heavy metal band, Iggor Cavalera, announces that he is leaving Sepultura. Cavalera, drummer and musician claims outworn and incompatibility of thoughts with the remaining band members, and signalizes new projects.

“A lot of reasons made me take this important decision in my life and I would like to share it with everybody. I believe my mission in Sepultura has come to an end. I am very proud of all we have done, but nowadays I feel that the band formation no longer lives up to my expectations. Since my last European tour in 2004, I have noticed that my ideas didn’t match with the others.”, asserts Iggor.

Since 1985, Sepultura has putted out ten world wide releases (“Bestial Devastation”, 1985; “Morbid Visions”, 1986; “Schizophrenia”, 1987; “Beneath the Remains”, 1989; “Arise”, 1991; “Roots”, 1996; “Against”, 1998; “Nation”, 2001 “Roorback”, 2003 e Dante XXI, 2006), that sold millions of copies. The band reached it’s peak in 1996, with the release of the album “Roots” which represented a musical swerve in the heavy metal scene, introducing new experiences as tribal percussions and the work with the Brazilian Indian tribe, Xavantes. However, after the album release and the world tour of “Roots”, guitarist, singer and Iggor’s brother, Max Cavalera, left the band to continue his solo career. Sepultura continued their works and success with a new singer, Derrick Green.

Apart from touring since 2005, when he was substituted by Roy Mayorga, Iggor noticed that his personal ambitions where worlds apart from the rest of the band and slightly detached from the creative process of Sepultura. “Many years of work in group, made the relationship get outworn and I feel that there isn’t compatibility of thoughts and ideas between the rest of the band and me. I tried to make this clear and suggested that we should take a break. However their priority was to continue playing in despite of my permanence”, says Iggor.

As a drummer and musician, Iggor persists and look forward to new references to produce something authentic and real, which may represent what Sepultura was once in his life. Lately the musician researches a contemporary view of the heavy metal scene, looking for different influences such as hip hop, hardcore, tribal percussions and electronic music. According to Iggor, the decision of leaving Sepultura was one of the most difficult in his career, once that, as founder of the band, he dedicated most of his life to it.

“I would like to immeasurably thank all of the fans which supported me and continue encouraging our music. And also to everyone who had worked to make Sepultura exist.” http://sepultura.uol.com.br/v6/en/

[Lyrics: Derrick Green; Music: Andreas Kisser / Igor Cavalera]
    Drowned Out

He just takes what's his
    Can never see an end
    Build a wall of selfishness
    To block out all your fears

The Dreams Of Wealth
    A Common Fantasy
    They're Only Illusions
    You See Them On Tv

They Think They Know Everything About Us
    Don't Think They Ever Will
    Make A Move In The Wrong Direction
    Don't Try To Label Us Dead

Confuse What I Think..

Do You Know What's Wrong?
    I Don't Know What's Wrong
    We Want To Be Free!
    We Have To Reject!

Whose Lives Are We Living?
    How Many People Are Led?
    To Believe Break Your Back For A Buck
    Don't Ever Think It Will End

Confuse What I Think!

Do You Know What's Wrong?
    I Don't Know What's Wrong
    We Want To Be Free!
    We Have To Reject!

The Dreams Of Wealth
    A Common Fantasy
    They're Only Illusions
    You See Them On Tv

Whose Lives Are We Living?
    How Many Are Led?
    In The Wrong Direction
    Try To Label Us Dead

Bullet The Blue Sky

In the howlin' wind
    Comes a stingin' rain
    See it drivin' nails
    Into the souls on the tree of pain.

From the firefly
    A red orange glow
    See the face of fear
    Runnin' scared in the valley below.

Bullet the blue sky
    Bullet the blue sky
    Bullet the blue
    Bullet the blue.

In the locust wind
    Comes a rattle and hum.
    Jacob wrestled the angel
    And the angel was overcome.

You plant a demon seed
    You raise a flower of fire.
    We see them burnin' crosses
    See the flames, higher and higher.

Woh, woh, bullet the blue sky
    Bullet the blue sky
    Bullet the blue
    Bullet the blue.

Suit and tie comes up to me
    His face red like a rose on a thorn bush
    Like all the colours of a royal flush
    And he's peelin' off those dollar bills
    (Slappin' 'em down)
    One hundred, two hundred.

And I can see those fighter planes
    And I can see those fighter planes
    Across the tin huts as children sleep
    Through the alleys of a quiet city street.
    Up the staircase to the first floor
    We turn the key and slowly unlock the door
    As a man breathes into his saxophone
    And through the walls you hear the city groan.
    Outside, is America
    Outside, is America
    America.

See across the field
    See the sky ripped open
    See the rain comin' through the gapin' wound
    Howlin' the women and children
    Who run into the arms
    Of America.

Reject

I can't forget, I won't forget
    You don't owe me shit

Never any remorse, never any remorse
    Always turning your back
    Drowned out, drowned out

There's no compromise
    Only hate inside
    I decided long ago
    I would never be so blind

Never any remorse, never any remorse
    Always turning your back
    Drowned out, drowned out

Feel no shame
    Show no shame
    You don't owe me shit!

Üyelik
    12 Kasım 2005
    Şehir
    İstanbul
    Motosikleti
    DADYW
    Sepultura: Sayesinde Pavorotti dinleme fırsatı bulduğum, uçak paraları olmadığı için kazara keşfedilen, adı Portekizce'de "mezar" anlamına gelen Brezilya'lı grup. Igor ve Max için her ne kadar 'kaypak' oldukları düşüncesine katılsam da onlarsız bir Sepultura'nın eski çizgilerinin ötesine geçebileceğini sanmıyorum ama köklerine (bkz. roots ) sadık kalacak bir Sepultura her zaman saygın bir yerde olacaktır.
    Not: Yanımda çalınmadığı sürece Soulfly'ı da severim... uzaktan

Not2: ctrl+v de bi yere kadar. Özetleyelim arkadaşlar

LesPaul - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    28 Mart 2005
    Şehir
    İstanbul/Çamlıca
    Motosikleti
    -Ducati Monster 696
    gelmek bilmedi şu cumartesi ya off offf

Üyelik
    23 Mart 2006
    Şehir
    Bakırköy/İSTANBUL
    Motosikleti
    Artık araba var
    Alıntı LesPaul adlı üyeden alıntı
    gelmek bilmedi şu cumartesi ya off offf
    az kaldı beaaa 3 gün soraaa ordayızz sallııyo olucazzz

Üyelik
    28 Mart 2005
    Şehir
    İstanbul/Çamlıca
    Motosikleti
    -Ducati Monster 696
    The Tea Party cd'mi bulamıyorum, iki saattir onu arıyorum
    elinde olan varsa ulaştırsın bana

Üyelik
    24 Mart 2006
    tea party ve bir ton klip var elimde ama tasınma vs nedeniyle bulamayabilirim bulduklarımı getiririm

Üyelik
    23 Mart 2006
    Şehir
    Bakırköy/İSTANBUL
    Motosikleti
    Artık araba var
    Alıntı LesPaul adlı üyeden alıntı
    The Tea Party cd'mi bulamıyorum, iki saattir onu arıyorum
    elinde olan varsa ulaştırsın bana
    walla ben almadım haberim yok
    ayrıca son gelen bilgilere göre teras bugün akşam gibi bitiyor ayrıca içicek stokları yapılmış katharsis c.tesi gecesini bekliyomuşş

Üyelik
    24 Mart 2006
    şiir tahlilleri ve hikaye tahlilleri diye iki dersimiz vardı onlarda bolca gecerdi...-rahim hoca saolsun-bunun yanında daha bi ton derste de gecti tabiki

Üyelik
    28 Mart 2005
    Şehir
    İstanbul/Çamlıca
    Motosikleti
    -Ducati Monster 696
    walla çok iyi olur ya, özellikle klipleri şahane olur
    ben de çok dinlerdim derslerde

Forumdan Uzaklaştırıldı CenkKeskin - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik
    22 Kasım 2005
    Şehir
    Her an her yerde karşınıza çıkabilir ...
    Motosikleti
    Hitchhiking 1000 RR :)
    EEe ben şimdi Cuma gece burdan Çıksam cumartesi sabah 6 da oradayım oradan da pazar sabah 6 da mı ki ilk araba ? 6 da olsa onlan gelsem paza 12 gibi buradayım Doğum gününüde kaçırmam hem bilmiyom o gece hazırlıklı olun derim Afyonlu manyak Zonguldak semalarından kıpraşımlara basladı

REKLAM ALANI
35. sayfa BirinciBirinci ... 25333435363745 ... SonuncuSonuncu

Konu içerisindeki kullanıcılar

Şu an bu konu içerisinde 1 kullanıcı var. (0 üye ve 1 misafir)

Bu Konudaki Etiketler